- Make a donation of any amount, large or small, to help us hire subject matter experts to support the preservation of this open space.
- Write, call, text, email your Barnstable Town Councilor and state your support for SAVETWINBROOKS and your interest in preserving the Twin Brooks Golf Course.
- Call into a Barnstable Town Council meeting and state, during Public Comment, in 3 minutes or less, why you believe this property should be saved.
- Sign online our petition at change.org/SaveTwinBrooks asking the Cape Cod Commission to preserve the property as open space for community and conservation use.
- If you are a Registered Barnstable Voter, sign our petition to the Town Council to request a separate meeting in front of the Town Council to present the facts we have learned in support of preserving this property. Email us you are interested in signing this petition.
- Volunteer to collect signatures of Registered Barnstable Voters for our petition to the Town Council.
- Make a Public Comment and submit written statements at the Cape Cod Commission and Town of Barnstable Public Hearings on the 35 Scudder/Twin Brooks proposed development. Follow this website for dates of upcoming hearings.
8. Email us to place a SAVETWINBROOKS Yard Sign on your property. We will deliver the sign to you. A donation of $10 to cover the cost of the sign will be graciously accepted, but not required.